Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rate and term of condition

Room rate is 50k IDR/night. And I can only take one person only. The rate is including electricity, mineral water everyday, free internet (you can use my laptop and my internet connection to check you email or facebook), and all access in my flat. :)

You have to pay the rent (50% deposit) in advance (once you arrived) and the rest should be paid half term before the end of your stay. For example your stay period is from 1st April - 10th April, so the deposit has to be paid on the 1st and the balance should be paid on the 6th.

You can use my TV and DVD player anytime you want, but of course don't forget to turn off and unplug everything when you live the house. Don't want to waste energy :)

I will need your copy passport that you have to send by email (either scanned or captured) for me to have your info before you arrive at my place. And when you're arrive I will need to copy the visa to be given to the landlord for your stay permit at the local area and you need to pay 50k valid for a month. It's a local government regulation just for security if something happen.

This is the things maybe you will hate. For girls, I don't accept  for you to bring guys home :) also for guys sorry no girl and jiggy jig at my place :P

No comments:

Post a Comment